Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways to get copies of old UsedOttawa/Kijiji ads?

Post Thanks / Like

I would try contacting Kijiji and Usedottawa. I think they would know better then redliners... But im not a professional in this matter, its more of a guess...
    1998 ZR2 SFA 35" BFG KM2's 4.56 gears locked Dana 30/Ford 8.8
    F*** mall crawlers!
    2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD EFI Live. 8000LBS 14.9 1/4 mile

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

My only involvement is in documenting the performance parts claimed and not there. I haven't even spoken to her lawyer yet. It's not my business if she decides to go after this guy. Personally I hope she does.

Why make a big deal out of it? If you buy a ton of pennies then you expect a ton of pennies, not a bunch rocks hidden at the bottom.

-Michael

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the message anonymous seluth I must have missed it in my search for "neptune".

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hackish View Post
    My only involvement is in documenting the performance parts claimed and not there. I haven't even spoken to her lawyer yet. It's not my business if she decides to go after this guy. Personally I hope she does.

Why make a big deal out of it? If you buy a ton of pennies then you expect a ton of pennies, not a bunch rocks hidden at the bottom.

-Michael
    True but if you bought them as is.. then it is buyer beware.

regardless, Id be pissed and want to help her out as well. I go out often with friends when they are looking at modded cars and VERY often you can easily see where the buyer is lying and not having parts listed in their add. A few weeks back it was with my buddy from shoppers, modded Si. lower controll arms and a aem intake and dc header were listed. Ok easy enough. He had oem lca's, some el cheapo inatke with aem sticker on it and oem header with no heat shield. I asked him about it acting stupid and he is like oh yeah work done at Derand (i kinda giggle to myself). In the end, I tell him these mods are not as listed, he says what do I know. I just said to my buddy, lets go.

Some people dont look for small and obvious things, esp when they dont know their stuff. Seem's like she didnt and she should have had the car looked at by a mechainc of her choice. In the end, I think she is the lose lose in this situation.

sucks though for her and her son.